Social Security Disability Attorney Fighting For Your Right To Fair Compensation
If you’ve been injured prior to reaching retirement age and are unable to work, you may be eligible for social security disability (SSD) compensation. Federal law states that you must be off work for a year or be expected to be off work for a year to qualify for social security disability benefits.
Filing for disability is a complicated and sometimes frustrating process that requires a lot of attention to detail. Gilbert Law Group PLLC is a Lexington law firm with a legal team that has extensive experience and understanding of the SSD claims process. Our attorneys can guide you every step of the way.
If you are ready to file a disability claim or if your disability claim has been denied, our SSDI attorneys can help you take the next steps. The federal government recognizes various impairments that are severe enough to prevent work. If your disability is not listed, a judge can make an exception.
Cases We Represent
Our firm has successfully represented clients with impairments that include:
- Work injuries, such as a back injury or repetitive strain injury
- Mental impairments, such as depression or retardation
- Physical impairments, such as a deformity
- Heart disease
Whatever your impairment, our social security disability attorneys in Lexington can help strengthen your disability claim.
We can direct you to physicians who can file detailed reports about your condition. Our skills and experience help us move your claim quickly and efficiently through the appeals process.
What To Do If Your Claim Is Denied
Having your disability claim denied is not uncommon. Many times, it takes further efforts to attain compensation. After your initial claim is denied, an attorney can help you confidently move on to appeals.
If you have received a Notice of Denial from the Social Security Disability Administration, contact Gilbert Law Group PLLC as soon as possible.
How The Gilbert Law Group PLLC Can Help
How we can help:
- Our Lexington social security disability attorneys can assist you at every phase of the claim process; from the initial application through the reconsideration, request for hearing and appeals. We make sure you meet the deadlines for filing.
- Whether your disability claim is resolved early or must ultimately proceed to hearing, we are your advocate in the appeals process.
- We can help determine if you are qualified to receive supplemental security income (SSI), Medicare benefits, and/or Medicaid benefits.
Fair And Affordable Representation
Our social security disability firm in Lexington offers a free initial consultation in order to hear your case and determine if we are the right fit for each other. We don’t take cases that we aren’t confident about.
We also work on a contingency fee basis, which means that we don’t get paid unless we have a successful outcome with your case. It is our goal to not incur any additional costs when handling social security disability claims. We don’t collect attorneys’ fees unless we collect benefits for you.